About the Firm
Dedicated Massachusetts Attorney Assists with Bankruptcy and Family Law Matters
Attentive Taunton lawyer handles your financial and personal legal challenges
Family turmoil and financial uncertainty can weigh heavy on any person. From the office of Robert Finlay, Attorney at Law in Taunton, Massachusetts, we work to provide support and guidance that helps people throughout the state find favorable resolutions to their legal issues. Whether you are dealing with debt, facing the dissolution of your marriage, hoping to set up an estate plan that protects your family, or seeking compensation to help remedy the costs of a personal injury, we are here to help.
Thorough attorney advocates for Massachusetts individuals and families
As a community-focused practice, we take pride in serving our neighbors. We are known for being:
- Knowledgeable — With a comprehensive understanding of applicable Massachusetts laws and courts, Robert Finlay provides informed guidance on a range of legal issues.
- Compassionate — We understand that financial and family challenges can become overwhelming. We take time to listen to your needs and concerns so we can help you get past them and move on with your life.
- Hardworking — Each case that enters our office receives a detailed analysis and an individualized legal strategy. We take a hands-on approach to problem-solving.
Calling on a trustworthy lawyer to represent you in negotiations and during courtroom litigation can help you to make use of all of the legal rights and protections available to you.
Areas of Practice
Informed counselor helps clients manage debt, divorce, estates and injury law
We focus on helping everyday people to resolve their legal issues. Our firm provides support in the following areas:
- Family law — Our family law attorneys assist clients with a range of issues, including divorce. Whether the dissolution is amicable or contentious, we provide advocacy in the mediation process and in court, working to achieve positive arrangements for related issues such as alimony, property division, child custody and more. We also guide clients through the adoption process when they are looking to expand their families.
- Bankruptcy — If you feel overcome by financial worries, we will assist you in fighting debt collection and help you decide whether bankruptcy is an advisable option. Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be a good choice for a fresh financial start if you have unsecured debt and wish to become debt-free in under a year.
- Estate planning — Clients come to our office to set up wills and trusts that establish clear instructions for their property and assets. We also handle other matters of estate planning.
- Personal injury — We advocate for personal injury victims and their loved ones. With the goal of winning settlements or judgments that provide fair compensation, our office skillfully takes on auto accident injuries and other personal injury cases.
When you entrust us to provide your legal representation, you can rely on dedicated support throughout the course of your case.
Contact a knowledgeable Massachusetts attorney for a free consultation
The office of Robert Finlay, Attorney at Law in Taunton represents people throughout Massachusetts in bankruptcy, family law, estate planning and personal injury matters. Please call us at 617-918-7563 or contact us online
if you would like to schedule a free initial consultation.