Javier Finlay is a litigator with extensive experience in prosecuting and defending cases involving claims for personal injury and workers' compensation. His 12-plus years of practice include representation of injured individuals, insurance carriers, national and international corporations, as well as local businesses.
Additionally, Mr. Finlay has experience litigating matters involving homeowner's property damage claims.
Mr. Finlay is a member of the State Bar in both the State of Florida and the State of Nevada, and he is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Additionally, Mr. Finlay's professional affiliations include the American Bar Association, Cuban American Bar Association, and the Dade County Bar Association.
- Personal Injury- Plaintiff
- Birth Injury
- Brain Injury
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- American Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2007
- Honors: cum laude
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- B.A. - 2003
- Major: Business Administration
- Areas USA: Worker’s Compensation Defense Counsel of the Year Award 2013
- Areas USA: Worker’s Compensation & General Liability Defense Counsel of the Year Award 2014
- Selected To Super Lawyers Rising Stars: 2019
- Lawyers of Distinction: 2019
- Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite